We are seeking a Marketing Intern to join our team. Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Intern will be responsible for supporting the Banyan Sales and Marketing Teams.
The successful Marketing Intern will be able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires flexibility and adaptability. Exceptional attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task are required, as are the ability to produce highly accurate work in a growing, changing and dynamic culture.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Salesforce database maintenance and management, including data clean-up.
- Support the overall marketing efforts of the company, including participation in industry tradeshows and events.
- Support the Communications efforts of the company by assisting with writing, editing, documenting and sharing relevant business and organizational information.
- Assist with overall marketing projects such as copywriting, proof-reading, photo and/or video editing.
· Other administrative and program coordination tasks as identified.
Core Skills & Requirements:
· Experience in database management, such as Salesforce.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required.
· Must have strong attention to detail.
· Proficient in MS Office Suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Experience with editing photo and video in Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
· Student currently enrolled in classes leading to an accredited degree in a marketing related discipline.
· Self-driven, detail-oriented, positive attitude and confident.
· Able to interact, communicate and present ideas.
· Able to organize and manage multiple projects/tasks.
· Able to work independently or in a team.
· Able to work 10-15 hours per week.
Experience You Will Gain
Upon completion of your internship, you will have gained meaningful, real-world experiences in key areas that demonstrate competencies such as: relationship building, research, planning and management. There will be many opportunities to use presentation skills with peers and business leaders, gain hands-on experience and have real work life experiences to network. You will participate in assignments that will help you gain a deep understanding of marketing as well as the clients, products, business models, and strategies. You will receive timely and actionable feedback from leaders who care about your career success.