Full Time, Days, Shift: 8
Generous Benefit Package:
- 100% employer paid healthcare benefits; very affordable dependent premiums
- 70% off on Hospital Services for you and eligible family members
- Retirement Plans with generous matching and profit share contributions
- Paid Time Off: Up to 28 days per year
- Shift Differentials: Evenings, Nights, Weekends
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Access to Hospital Gym
- This position is eligible for relocation assistance
ELIGIBLE FOR CMH EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS: NON-PRIORITY RECRUITMENT
The primary responsibility of the Payroll Analyst is to act as the Subject-Matter Expert (SME) for the labor time keeping system, advanced scheduling and analytics tools. The Payroll Analyst provides ongoing support to Caregivers and CMH Leadership in addition to processing full-cycle payroll.
Knowledge of /Skill/Ability to:
• Demonstrated ability to act in a consulting capacity building collaborative relationships with the CMH’s leadership and project stakeholders.
• Ability to formulate and operationalize new concepts and ideas for improvement.
• Ability to work independently.
• Possess strong analytical, presentation and problem-solving skills, as well as strong working knowledge of various software, database and computer applications.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related field or an equivalent combination of education/experience that would allow the candidate to successfully perform the job requirements. Desired/Preferred: Experience in timekeeping and/or payroll processing. Experience working in a healthcare environment.
Physical Demands and Work Environment Conditions / ADA Compliance
Position involves standing, walking, stooping, and occasional carrying and lifting of lightweight materials (up to 20 pounds). May be required to sit for extended periods of time. Requires visual acuity and depth perception to recognize words and numbers; and hand and finger dexterity and hand/eye coordination to use a computer keyboard and common office equipment.
Columbia Memorial Hospital (CMH) is located in the beautiful and historic town of Astoria, Oregon, where the Columbia River meets the Pacific Ocean. At CMH, we are committed to providing person-centered care to our patients and Caregivers. We are a full-service, 25-bed, critical access, not-for-profit, Level IV trauma, Planetree Certified, hospital which includes a robust Medical Group.
As a Planetree Hospital, CMH has developed dynamic and focused efforts to involve the perspective of patients, family members and staff to increase person-centered care throughout our organization. We value compassionate, courteous and respectful interactions, patient and family involvement in care planning to include the patient’s goals and preferences, healing design of spaces, community health and a strategic plan that emphasizes person-centered care for the patient and caregiver alike.
Astoria and the Pacific Northwest has something for everyone to enjoy including living history, outdoor adventures, culinary experiences, beautiful scenery and so much more. To learn more about CMH and our amazing location, please visit: