Universal Intermodal Services is currently seeking a Logistics Coordinator for their Minneapolis facility. They are seeking aggressive, forward thinking and highly motivated candidates to work in a fast-paced environment. If you love a challenge, are interested in Supply Chain or Logistics, and are looking for a rewarding career, this may be right for you!
Universal Logistics (the parent company of Universal Intermodal) continues to focus on the expanding needs of the intermodal marketplace. We provide customized intermodal solutions including drayage, container yard management, maintenance and repair, domestic container and intermodal flatbed. Our national footprint and ability to conduct business with all major steamship lines and rails gives our customers seamless and consistent service.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Problem solving and analytical skills, as well as a strong attention to detail
· Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
· A competitive and career oriented mindset
· Desire to surround customer with excellence in service
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Maintaining daily driver sheets, BOL’s, interchanges, and driver logs
· Verifying paperwork
· Coordinating driver activities
· Printing and distributing owner operator revenue settlements
· Data entry
· Providing Customer Service
· Other tasks delegated by the customer and/or Terminal Manager
Universal Intermodal offers a competitive base salary and benefits package including major medical, dental, 401K, and vacation in addition to offering upward mobility within the company. If you are an energetic, self-motivated individual with the drive to become part of a growing organization, do not hesitate, respond today!