Public Accounting Intern - 2022 - OH and NY
Cohen & Company
Certified Public Accountants
At Cohen & Company, our purpose is to engage, teach, inspire and improve lives through the power of knowledge and trust. We value great people, teamwork, a competitive spirit and courage, and the ability to adapt and remain optimistic.
Named one of the fastest growing private companies in the country, Cohen & Company offers assurance, tax and advisory services to clients throughout the U.S. and worldwide. The firm serves a broad range of clients, from privately held companies and their owners; to private equity firms and their portfolio companies; to public and private funds, advisers, and fund service providers within the investment industry; to Fortune 1000 multinational enterprises. Cohen & Company was founded in 1977 and has more than 650 associates in Illinois, Ohio, Maryland, Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. Learn more at cohencpa.com. Member PCAOB.
We are very excited about our opportunities and are seeking individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to client service to join our team!
Our firm’s comprehensive internship program will provide you with all the tools and training you need to launch your career in public accounting. No coffee grabbing here! You’ll get hands-on experience with clients, gain technical knowledge, and build lasting relationships with your peers and firm leaders.
2022 Internship Opportunities in Ohio
- Spring 2022 Internships in Tax
- Spring 2022 Internships in Assurance
- Summer 2022 Internships in Tax
- Summer 2022 Internships in Assurance
- Target Locations: Cleveland, Akron, Youngstown; Ohio
2022 Internship Opportunities in New York
- Spring 2022 Internship in Assurance (part-time)
- Spring 2022 Internships in Tax (part-time)
- Summer 2022 Internship in Assurance
- Summer 2022 Internship in Tax
- Target Location: New York, NY
Possible Other Locations: Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit, Milwaukee and Pittsburgh
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- Major: Accounting
- GPA: Minimum 3.2
- Coursework: Successfully completed introductory and at least one intermediate accounting course before the internship program begins
- Pursuing required credit hours to sit for the CPA Exam (ideally candidates will have 150 credit hours upon graduation)
Learn more about us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of thought and background to build an inclusive and energized culture and better meet the needs of our clients.