Technical Sourcing Recruiter
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Network Services Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer focused Technical Sourcing Recruiter to join our global recruiting organization. You will be supporting AWS technical teams to drive candidate generation strategies in partnership with your clients.
Successful Recruiters on this team utilize their experience in setting benchmarks, forecasting and tracking against metrics, and prioritizing to hit customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, and have fun to get the job done. They draw on extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders and hiring managers.
· Engage qualified candidates for a variety of niche and highly technical roles using multiple sourcing techniques.
· Partner with key stakeholders to build and implement effective recruiting strategies.
· Communicate sourcing strategies to business and recruiting leaders verbally and in writing, utilizing data, deliverables and timelines.
· Work with candidates through the interview process at a quick pace to create a great candidate experience.
· Develop and implement new recruiting processes and fine tune existing processes for efficiency and maximum return on investment, while maintaining client and candidate experience as the top priority.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional or military experience
· 3+ years of recruiting experience, with at least 1+ year of technical recruiting experience
· CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
· 2+ years experience working with Network Engineering profiles or Data Center Engineering skillsets.
· Targeted sourcing capability utilizing a combination of tech-focused tools and resources
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
· Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches for delivering candidates
· Strong communication, organization, and negotiation skills
· Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
· Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision in an extremely fast-paced environment
· Ability to use data to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.