Economist | Bureau of Labor Statistics | Philadelphia, PA
Original posting here
The program duration is one year, though it may be converted to a permanent position.
- Bachelor's degree in economics with 21 credits in economics, 3 credits in statistics, accounting or calculus, 9 credits in one of the following: physical or biological sciences, medicine, education, engineering, demography, history, social welfare, geography, international relations, social or cultural anthropology, health sociology, political science, public administration, psychology, etc.
Plus one of the following:
- Superior academic achievement: upper 1/3 of graduating class, 3.0 overall GPA, 3.5 major GPA
- 1 year graduate-level education
- 1 year experience economic professional work (analyzing statistical data; applying statistical techniques)
- Combination of some graduate level education and some experience in economic professional work
- Unofficial transcript (official transcript must be received prior to receiving job offer with start date.
- Proof of citizenship
- Cover letter may be submitted