RDS Product Management Intern [2022 Internship Program]
Repository & Derivatives Services Product Management is recruiting for a Summer 2022 Intern. The dynamic nature of the business will provide the intern exposure to multiple facets of the Repository Services business. The position welcomes students who are interested in gaining meaningful experience within the financial services industry while expanding their knowledge and involvement in our Repository Services business within our U.S. Product Management team and more broadly in the GTR Platform tribe. Our Summer Interns can make contributions within their business areas while simultaneously learning from experts currently working within the field.
- Candidates must be working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in one of the following curriculums: Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, MIS, or Business & Technology Management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to grasp new concepts
- Proficient computer and technical skills (Particularly with Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Strong interest in the financial services industry, with previous internship experience a strong plus
- Accountability: Demonstrates reliability by taking necessary actions to continuously meet required deadlines and goals.
- Global Collaboration: Applies global perspective when working within a team by being aware of own style and ensuring all relevant parties are involved in key team tasks and decisions.
- Communication: Articulates information clearly and presents information effectively and confidently when working with others.
- Innovation and Creativity: Thinks boldly and out of the box, generates new ideas and processes, and confidently pursues challenges as new avenues of opportunity.
- Candidates must have authorization to work permanently in the US without the need for sponsorship (now or in the future)
- Candidates must have minimum of a 3.2 GPA to be considered
About our Internship Program:
DTCC offers 10-week summer internships for university students in several departments and locations around the globe. Internships are an opportunity to contribute to DTCC’s daily operations, while learning more about the company and the financial services and technology industries. As a summer intern, you’ll be aligned as closely as possible to a team that leverages your academic skills and considers your future career aspirations. Upon a successful summer, interns will have the opportunity to be considered for our new graduate program upon obtaining their degree, also known as the EDGE Program.
Here's what you can expect as a DTCC intern:
- Access to senior leaders
- Workshops for skill-building and career development
- Participation in employee resource groups
- Team volunteering with local charities
- A sense of community
Engage with DTCC this Fall:
Meet and learn from our colleagues as we host a series of virtual events this Fall. Visit our careers site at rb.gy/s6vxic to learn more and RSVP for our events.
- August – October 2021: Engage with us virtually and apply to our jobs
- November – January 2022: Interview virtually with our team
- February 2022: Receive an offer and accept!
- February – June 2022: Engage with our colleagues as you close out your school year
- June 2022: Start the Summer Intern Program