User Experience Writer Intern
We’re looking for a User Experience Writer Intern to join our team. At PayPal, UX writers work side by side with Designers, Content Strategists, Product Owners, and Researchers to create user experiences that empower people and businesses around the world. You’re the ideal candidate if you’re an excellent writer who recently graduated from a writing- or design-related program. You want to put the skills you mastered to use to solve problems and to make the world a better place. You’re beyond excited to work in a fast-paced, high-tech environment that requires independent self-direction as well as collaboration and open communication. You want to build things with other smart, passionate people.
- What you’ll do at PayPal:
- · Write content for web and mobile experiences (across all touch points including navigation and user interface copy, emails, in-app notifications, chatbots, and help).
- · Bring your unique perspective to work every day, to help us design and develop experiences that work for everybody.
- · Apply creativity, energy and passion to everything you do.
- · Learn a lot, make an impact, have fun.
- The skills and experience you need:
- · Excellent writing skill - you love using words to tell stories, to help people understand the world around them, and to have great conversations.
- · Creative communication and critical-thinking - you’re a collaborative problem solver
- · Loves picking things apart to find out how they work
- · Gets excited about learning – loves new tools, apps, methods, data, and research
- · Is organized, thorough, and methodical
- · Able to adapt writing to meet house style and tone guidelines
- · Bachelor’s Degree or higher in English, Screenwriting, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Information Science, Design, or related field