Group Leader Position - Kama’aina Kids
WHAT: Group Leader
WHERE: Tropical Island of Hawaii
WHEN: Monday-Friday (Before School 6am-8am, After School 1:30pm-5:30pm)
WHY: Inspiring and teaching the minds of our next generation through play-based learning
Supervise and ensure the safety and well-being of all children in the program. Design lesson plans, making all activities meaningful and enjoyable for every child. Stimulate creative learning and great experiences, whilst leading by a positive example for a group of 20 school-aged children.
Establishes support and appropriate relationships with children and their families, providing daily updates to parents/guardians. Care for and maintain facilities and equipment used by the group, with a focus on hygiene standards.
- $100 New Hire Bonus
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Childcare Discounts
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
- Blood borne Pathogen
- Orientation Training
- Community First Aid & CPR/AED certification
- School Age Training
- Policies and Procedures
- Requires understanding of child development, group management, group work, program, and communications.
- Able to complete mandatory training.
- Must be 18 years of age and have a High School Diploma or GED Equivalency.
- Prior experience working with school-age special needs children preferred.