2022 Virtual Summer Intern Program – Internal Audit Intern
Mr. Cooper's summer internship program offers college students the chance to discover what it's like to work at a leading financial services organization. Our interns deliver innovative solutions to real business challenges and build enduring relationships with their manager and an assigned mentor. While gaining insight into the industry, interns are immediately part of Mr. Cooper's collaborative culture. Spend your summer at Mr. Cooper and gain a career where you can make a difference! Our summer internship program begins in June 2022 and ends August 2022.
The Internal Audit Intern will be exposed to a wide variety of business process and concepts and provided an opportunity to take the business concepts learned in school and see how they are applied in a real-world, corporate environment. The selected candidate will join a team and department that facilitates consistent networking by meeting new business partners during audits and being exposed to broader areas of the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate via webcam in Weekly Huddles, Town Halls, and team meetings
- Review processes and procedures to identify risk and controls
- Perform and document various basic to moderate analyses and testing to support the audit
- Performing duties within various phases of the audit process which will provide a general well-rounded overview of an internal audit
- Other duties as assigned
- Be enrolled full-time and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited college/university or have graduated within one year of start date (June 2022)
- Majoring in Business, Operations, Finance, Accounting, Management Information Systems, or related degree
- Proficient in MS Office applications especially Excel (i.e. PivotTables, Summarization, vlookup, etc.)
- Candidates must have authorization to work permanently in the US without the need for sponsorship (Currently, our organization is unable to support candidates that are on OPT, CPT or candidates that will need sponsorship, now or in the future)
- Willingness to put forth effort to learn new skills
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to changing priorities