Content Creator/Technical Trainer (Dec 2021 Grads)
Training Content Creator learns warehouse operations and functionality of Exacta modules to create training materials. These materials may be used for internal or external training.
General Job Duties
· For the standard product:
o Create/maintain training materials and user documentation for the product.
o Performs internal training activities related to new product modifications or enhancements. Training can occur on-site or remotely via video conference or Go-To-Meeting.
o Work with the Business Systems Analyst Manager to create documentation on system configuration, or sample screen shots for the software products.
· For project implementations:
o Participates in internal integration testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials and products.
o Understand and assess end to end processes to identify potential operational issues.
o Collaborate with the project’s Business Systems Analyst, Project Manager, QA to understand the customer’s planned system operations and identify training plans, create and maintain training documentation for a particular project.
o Plans, organizes and conducts customer training sessions for customer projects with the Project Manager (or support). May occur on-site or remotely via video conference or Go-To-Meeting.
o Observes customer’s desired system operations and provides guidance.
o Observes system operations with a critical eye to detect bugs or issues that were not uncovered prior to training.
o Assist the Business Systems Analyst team on project documentation and/or printed materials including labels and reports.
· Solicits feedback from trainees to evaluate trainer performance and training materials and submits to the Business Systems Analyst Manager. The goal is to improve the quality and accessibility of Bastian Software’s training programs for internal or external users.
· Assist the QA group in their efforts as needed to develop test plans and perform testing.
· Provide Sales, Operations, and Support groups with product support.
· Consistently communicate with the Business Systems Analyst Manager both good news and bad news.
Superior Performance Objectives
· Facilitate establishing training standards and standard information for the product.
· Rapid project development. Meeting specified deadlines.
· Guide the customer with moving to best practices and working with existing functionality in the software.
· Flexibility to adapt processes to our customer’s ever changing requirements.
· After Sales Support for the specific projects.
· Provide helpful input on how we can get better. Continuous improvement.
· Help build the BSS team to be a recognized leader in software development and a great place to work.
· Timely completion of administrative tasks (time entry, time sheets, expenses, update of requirements in requirement management software, etc).
· Must be eligible to work in the USA long term without sponsorship.
· Please note this role is not remote, our company has adopted a hybrid work model which requires individuals to work in an office a few days a week.
· Bachelor of Science, Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science.
· Willing to travel 50%
· Previous experience dealing directly with both customers and developers
· Strong analytical skills
· Excellent problem solving capability (business and technical)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Enjoys working in the software development and automation technology field (very computer literate)