Co-Op, Supply Chain Specialist
Position Overview: This is a hands-on Supply Chain learning opportunity. Starry is working with both custom-designed and off-the-shelf communications equipment which powers Starry’s Internet service, providing the Supply Chain Specialist with a great blend of experience across the disciplines of supply chain, procurement, and product lifecycle management. The role will be part of the Supply Chain team, an operations focused group with plenty of learning opportunities. Skills learned on the job include: managing supplier relationships, sourcing, and working with cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) software.
Responsibilities will include placing purchase orders, collecting and analyzing data, and completing projects to support continuous improvement initiatives within the Supply Chain team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain supplier relationships for assigned suppliers
- Work within Starry’s ERP system to create purchase orders for assigned commodities and ensure that orders are delivered in concurrence with committed delivery dates
- Issue RFQs and summarize initial quote responses
- Create or enhance tools to simplify and support purchasing processes
- Communicate and problem-solve with engineers regarding complex electrical and mechanical changes/tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for:
- Flexibility and Adaptability: We are a startup which means whatever tasks are at hand are the ones that need to be done, sometimes outside our native discipline.
- Eagerness: This is a small enterprise packed with intelligent, motivated people - the opportunities to learn the disciplines of supply chain in action in a high-tech environment are immense.