Mental Health Therapist (LMCH,LCSW, LCAC, and LMFT
Provide high quality assessment and therapeutic services to individuals, couples, families, and groups. Offer helpful, effective education and consultation to the organization and the community.
- Complete collaborative documentation
- Monthly reports
- Attend weekly/monthly team meetings
- Provide clinical supervision to master's level internship students
- Maintaining service hour requirements
- Traditional and High Deductible Options
- HSA and FSA Options
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
403B Retirement Plan through Lincoln Financial:
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 15 days PTO
- PTO accrual rate increases after 3 years and 7 years.
- Funeral Leave
- Paid out bi-annually
- University Partnerships and Tuition Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement programs
- Student Loan Paydown through Gradifi
- After 1 year of service = $100 per month toward student loans
- National Health Service Corp member
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Indiana State Loan Repayment Program
- Bowen provides supervision hours for staff seeking licensure and covers the cost of licensure applications and exams.
- Tick Monster Perks (Discount Tickets)
- Fitness Reimbursement
- 200+ In-House Trainings
- Mileage Reimbursement
->As a State-Of-the-Art Healthcare Organization – we require all individuals who join Team Bowen to receive a flu shot to further protect our staff and the patients we serve. We also adhere to Covid-related protocol including wearing masks, social distancing, sanitizing and daily completion of health form.
License Eligible Degree in Behavioral Health.
Licensure required. (LCSW, LMHC, LCAC or LMFT)
Must be minimum 21 years of age.