Intern, Supply Chain - Summer 2022
INTERN, SUPPLY CHAIN - SUMMER 2022
Why Smucker is the Place for You
Looking for a world-class internship program at a Fortune 500 company? At Smucker, we’re committed to offering you that world-class experience and the opportunity to:
- Learn: Realize your potential in a collaborative, supportive environment where you’re part of the Smucker Family and challenged to be your best.
- Grow: Receive hands-on training from a dedicated mentor and connect with peers and leaders across our Company.
- Lead: Contribute to high-profile projects that support our strategic priorities along with opportunities to get involved in many ways including our continued progress on the journey to become the organization we expect to be on inclusion, diversity and equity. We firmly believe that an inclusive environment and diverse organization strengthens our Company and enables every employee to reach their full potential.
You deserve a positive and encouraging work environment. One that allows you to deliver your best work and become your best professional self. That is exactly what you will find at Smucker.
You’ll also benefit from intern housing assistance, should you qualify based on proximity, to ensure you have a positive experience and are financially able to afford the cost of living for the length of your internship.
As an intern within our Supply Chain organization, responsibilities will vary based on your position. You will have the opportunity to assist in one of the following areas: corporate transportation, customer logistics, commodities and procurement, integrated business planning, fruit planning and customer supply chain initiatives.
You will have an exciting opportunity to learn, apply, and utilize key internal business processes and understand how they impact all areas of our Supply Chain Organization. You will gain meaningful and translatable experience from the real work you will be provided, relationship management, experience in reporting, analytical systems, and processes, cost management, material need synergy, competitive research, and overall professional development.
Is this Role a Fit for You?
Are you a driven student with a passion for delivering high-quality work while expanding your skillset and maintaining a continuous learning mindset? Are you eager to share your opinions (and have them heard) and make a positive impact through your work? Do you share in our dedication to continuous improvement and growth? If so, you are the type of student we are looking for to join our Internship Program!
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A Sophomore or Junior standing in school with requisite educational experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, or another relevant field
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher
- A well-rounded skill set including computer and analytics experience, adaptability, creative problem solving and effective communication
Learn More About Working at Smucker
- Our Total Rewards Benefits Program
- Our Thriving Together Philosophy Supporting All Impacted by Our Business
- Our Continued Progress on Inclusion, Diversity and Equity
Follow us on LinkedIn®