Cultural Curriculum Coordinator-Remote
Federal Work-Study Eligible Students!
This position is limited to candidates with a Federal Work-Study award. To verify you have a Federal Work-Study award, please go to your One.IU.edu Account -Student Center- Financials- Financial Aid Summary. If you have an award, it will be listed with the rest of your financial aid (loans, grants, scholarships, etc.). You may also email the Office of Student Financial Services at email@example.com to inquire about eligibility.
General Purpose of Position:
Support, coordinate and assist, all community education initiatives that include but are not limited to Alkhemy online curriculum and community education webinar series.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support, coordinate and assist, all community education initiatives that include but are not limited to Alkhemy online curriculum and community education webinar series.
- Work with the marketing team to promote and expand the reach of our community education initiatives
- Onboard of volunteers to have better understanding of KI work and culture.
- Communicate with all program directors about all educational needs
- Work with program directors to develop and implement programs to address needs
- Provide monthly program reports by department on outcomes
- Meet weekly with supervisor about program outcomes and recommended revision
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- Intermediate proficiency in the use of computer programs such Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), apps, social media
- Planning and scheduling
- Problem solving
- Commitment to Excellence
IUPUI Profiles of Learning for Undergraduate Success Gained:
Communicator The ability to evaluate information, be an active listener, build relationships, and convey ideas effectively.
Innovator The ability to research thoroughly and report best findings, create documents/resources, confront challenges in a positive manner, and be able to independently make decisions.