*IN OFFICE* College Intern Business Operations
ATTENTION COLLEGE BUSINESS MAJORS AND RECENT GRADS
On-site Customer Service / *paid* college internship, flexible schedule.
This is pure Customer Service and we offer flexible schedule but 20 hrs. per week is required. We're open from 7 AM to 11 PM Central Time, 7 days a week, so you can pretty much choose your own schedule.
This is a busy call center job where you will be greeting callers and processing their quote requests during calls that average 7 minutes.
It's fun and easy with no selling. In our business model, all customers have self-quoted at our website or are calling in to request quotes from partner sites.
* LifeQuotes.com No insurance experience is necessary. Prefer Business and related majors
* Compensation: $18 per hour to start, $20 if bilingual
* Employment Type: 20 hrs. per week minimum
Why Work with LifeQuotes.com?
*Great people, great pay, NO cold calling, great benefits, low turnover culture, flexible family-friendly hours
Past Accolades for LifeQuotes.com:
- 2021: 101,000+ customer reviews grade us at 4.65-Stars!
- "2017 Life Insurance Innovation" award winner… Life Insurance Direct Marketing Association
- "The premier Web site in terms of details and ease of use...” -- Yahoo! FINANCE
- Ranked #1 life insurance website by Kiplinger’s
- Named a “100 Most useful website” by MSN Money
- Past Winner: Forbes’ “Best of the Web“
- The best web site I’ve found...” -- Dallas Morning News
- "...we'd recommend you do your insurance shopping here..." -- Barron's
- "...outstanding - as good as a Web site on insurance can possibly be. Hats off and a gold star to the top insurance site on the Web." -- Insurance for Dummies
What we offer:
- Answer inbound phone calls in a consistently friendly manner; expect to talk to 15-30 people per shift
- Make outbound follow-up calls to those who've self-quoted at our website
- Business or business-related major highly preferred
- Must be able to talk to customers and enter information on a keyboard at the same time
- No insurance experience is necessary! Our scripted approach enables rapid training with no stress
- Must have no history of criminal conviction
- Must have no bankruptcy history, no bad credit, no current overdue debts, no pending court dates of any kind (the insurance companies that we work with have highly selective guidelines regarding financial background)
- Must have excellent verbal, writing and computer skills
- Must be ready, willing and able to adhere to set scripts and procedures (all of your inbound and outbound calls are recorded and graded)
- Must be able to speak, read and write English well
- Must be able to take and pass all of our basic aptitude, background and proficiency assessments
LifeQuotes.com is a family-owned, family-friendly and professional environment! We have a wide variety of shifts available for you to choose from.
HOW TO APPLY:
1) All candidates for employment must apply at this link here and take our Basic Aptitude test (about 45 minutes): https://www.lifequotes.com/careers/aptNew.jsp
2) Also... email brian @ lifequotes.com and explain to Brian why you are our best choice for this job and also specify exactly which days of the week you are available to work, include start and stop times for each day. (Yes, this is your first assignment!) - please include your resume.
LifeQuotes.com, a 37 year-old online insurance brokerage rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau, is now interviewing for friendly customer service/general office workers. From this entry level position, you could easily earn and work your way up to your choice of sales, journalism, management, marketing, public relations, advertising, accounting, statistical analysis, life insurance case management or more. We operates an award-winning online insurance exchange and a safe, solid, 37 year-old company, founded in 1984.
We treat our employees like gold. In April 2009 MSN Money named us a "Top 100 Most Useful Website." We have an A+ grade by the Better Business Bureau and are ranked #1 life insurance website by Kiplinger's magazine.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $18.00 per hour