Kraft Heinz Intern Program
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, with more than 200 brands created and loved globally. You know the icons like Heinz Ketchup, Kraft Mac and Cheese, and Philadelphia Cream Cheese. And you’ve heard the buzz about breakthrough sensations like Just Crack an Egg and Primal Kitchen.
No matter the brand, we unite under one vision: To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally. Bringing that vision to life are our 38,000-plus teammates worldwide, who make not just food but a real impact. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. And we stand committed to sustainability and the health of our planet and its people. If you're passionate and ready to shape the future — there's one thing to do: Join us!
Challenging the status quo takes talent! We're transforming the food industry by growing a global team of food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers. You'll not only work with and help grow some of the world's most iconic and beloved brands, but you'll have the chance to leave your mark on them. As part of the Kraft Heinz family, you're recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance. Seize the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. Count on others to live our values alongside you. This is where teamwork thrives, and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
Bring your appetite for more!
As a Kraft Heinz Intern, you're hand-selected by our US Executive Leadership team to participate in a 10-week immersive program that will allow you to make a real and genuine contribution during your summer. You’ll join a cohort of other ambitious Interns to learn directly from Kraft Heinz leaders, join in a function-specific role, deliver tangible business results, and be immersed in weekly learning opportunities and social events. At the 10-week program's conclusion, you will have the opportunity to present your project and results to the US Executive Leadership Team.
This program is a direct pipeline into our Full-Time Trainee Rotational Program. This means if you over-deliver through the summer, you'll be offered the opportunity to join Kraft Heinz as a Trainee after graduation.
The Kraft Heinz Intern Program is divided into four function-specific tracks from which you'll be placed onto your project team:
• Marketing / Sales Track - you could be a part of Brand Management, Category Management, Shopper Marketing, Retail Sales, Innovation, and Consumer Insights
• R&D/Quality Track – this could include Quality, Food Science, Engineering, Research & Development, and Packaging
• Operations Track - you could work in Procurement, Supply Chain, Logistics, Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP), Quality, Food Safety, Engineering
• Corporate Track - you could make an impact in Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, and Learning & Development
You should join us at our table if:
· You are pursuing your Bachelor’s degree with an anticipated 2023 graduation date and can begin your internship Summer of 2022
· You love setting and delivering against personal goals – and massively over-delivering.
· You bring positive energy to every interaction and project you’re a part of
· Being hungry, yet humble, comes naturally to you
· Working hard and being driven is what has gotten you where you are
· Your goal is to join a company with a culture of learning and growth
Join us in achieving our purpose to Make Life Delicious!!