Senior Network Engineer
We are looking for a senior network engineer with CCIE expertise to help our company stay in game with rapid growth of edge-computing networks and help our enterprise customers with a CCIE certificate with specialization in Enterprise Infrastructure/Data Center/Security/Service Provider
What you'll be doing:
Be a key member of the team that is responsible for designing, supporting and architecting our backbone network, datacenter, and edge global POP locations (100+ and growing!)
Be a part of building the world's lowest latency intelligent network for large video, gaming, and CDN customers
Connect our POPs to large cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Compute, and IBM Cloud
Define our internal and external routing policies & traffic engineering
Conduct network performance tuning and execute complex network-related projects and deployments
- 10+ yrs experience in network design & systems architecture
- Expert/ Architect Level Experience In BGP & MPLS & other switching/routing technologies required.
- Experience of writing / maintaining scripts and tools related to network management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of deep technical knowledge gained deploying and managing extensive global networks
- Strong Linux networking and routing fundamentals
- Experience with configuring, operating, and troubleshooting protocols like: OSPF, MPLS, BGP
- Experience with common protocols and concepts like: TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, IPv6, Anycast routing
- Hands-on experience with global internet routing, peering/transit relationships, traffic engineering, and troubleshooting
- Experience with flow records, packet captures, and collating information from various sources and tools
- Be strategic around planning, documenting, testing, and deploying new, production network features
- Be a self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
- Some experience of writing / maintaining scripts and tools related to network management
- Analyze and optimize the network architecture model of our & our customers 's global 100+ sites, and merge and optimize the existing BBN, BIX, MAN interconnection between Mibura and Customers in the architecture
- Standardization of global data center architecture, continue to enhance the global influence of our ASN
- Continue to analyze and study customers business traffic model, and select and access ISP and IX accordingly, promote the interconnection of PublicPeer and PrivatePeer, and plan the deployment of submarine cables, dedicated lines, and bare fibers
- Standardized and modular docking business systems, such as DDoS, Docker, LVS, transparent routing, etc.
- Promote a unified network operation platform, and promote Mibura’s LOW LATENCY network operation system compatibility with all Major Telco and Peering networks
- Forward-looking technology research, such as self-research of SDN controller, network equipment zero- configuration deployment, SRV6, IPV6 landing promotion, etc.
Founded in 2008 with the simple goal to deliver Compute, Storage, and Network resources anywhere, we’ve evolved to a human-first company. With a uniquely-capable planet-first ecosystem of leading manufacturers, distributors, technology partners, data centers, and global telecommunications companies, trust earned by our customers has transcended us to decentralized computing, data sovereignty, empowerment and opportunity for all. Support services is the bedrock of our company and we've trained ourselves to be agile and flexible across our businesses. Our components and services are preferred by the world's largest IT companies and government agencies. Empowering others is our Tech intensity.