Sports Management/Event Operations Internship
Spring Semester/Summer Internship: Mid March - End of July
Sport Management/Operations Internship
- Work closely with staff on all public relations issues including marketing campaigns, customer service, event promotion and volunteer recruitment.
- Assist staff with operational issues including registration management, facility preparation and equipment distribution.
- Aid in planning special events including Cauldron Fest/Parade of Athletes.
- Interns will be highly visible representing the organization at community and area events. Interns must be available to work weekends.
- Work with sport commissioners to coordinate logistics, prepare for events and assist in hosting numerous sports.
- Assist with all data entry and sport database management needs. Aid with miscellaneous competition duties as needed.
Junior or Senior-level college students majoring in Sports Management, Event Operations or a related field. Must be highly organized, detail oriented and able to organize multiple projects. Must have strong computer skills and possess the ability to learn the online registration system developed for SSG. Strong communication skills and professionalism is a must as well as leadership skills. Must be able to work well with others in a fast-paced team environment. SSG is a fun environment with plenty of perks, fun experiencing and incredible networking!