Our full-time exempt (salaried) Outpatient Therapist helps to support our mission and team so we can work in the most efficient and effective way. The Outpatient Therapist will provide culturally competent mental health services to children, adults, and their families who are experiencing varying levels of difficulties due to life situations or mental health concerns. You will work Monday - Friday, during core day-time hours, but have the opportunity for flexible scheduling. You will work out of our Greenwood/Southport location.
Due to the continued successes of our clinics, we are pleased to offer a highly competitive compensation to coincide with our excellent benefits package and generous incentive compensation program.
What You'll Do
- Provide high quality, compassionate and ethical mental health therapy
- Provide individual, family, and group counseling
- Complete clinical documentation within required time frames
- Actively participate as a positive treatment team member
- Keep current with updated research and best practices
- Maintain proficiency in use of electronic health record (EHR)
About Adult & Child Health
Adult & Child Health has served central Indiana as a Community Mental Health Center for over five decades as a 501c(3) not-for-profit organization. We’ve been a staple in Indianapolis since 1949, originally known as Marion County Child Health Clinic. In 1982, we officially became Adult & Child Health. In 2017, we became a Federally Qualified Health Center, which means we can now deliver primary care to our community. This bridge to becoming an FQHC has provided us the opportunity to improve the whole health of each person we serve.
At Adult & Child Health we believe the need for equality permeates the very mission and services we provide to persons who face all kinds of discrimination and we stand shoulder to shoulder with our community in an effort to support them. We have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration, diversity and innovation across our organization. This environment gives our staff the opportunity to enhance current skills and build new capabilities, while providing excellent care to our clients.
Learn more about Adult & Child Health and our mission HERE or check out our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube pages.
Adult & Child Health offers an extensive benefits package that includes:
Work Life Balance
- 9 paid Holidays each year
- Generous PTO accrual plan with 176 hours of PTO in your first year (based on 40-hour weeks)
- Company PTO Donation Bank for catastrophic and emergency PTO needs
- Customizable flexible schedule options
Financial Well Being
- Relocation Assistance for eligible locations/positions (up to $3,000 covered for eligible expenses)
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program ($3,000 the first year and $1,000 ever subsequent year)
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k with up to 4% company matching
- 4 Approved NHSC & SUD Sites eligible for Loan Repayment Options (for applicable positions)
- Adult & Child Health is a PSLF (Public Student Loan Forgiveness) eligible organization.
- Incentive compensation (position specific)
- Employee Referral Program offering Referral Bonus’ (for applicable positions)
- Service anniversary recognition program
- Medical PPO and High Deductible medical plans w/ telehealth options and mail order prescription program for generic maintenance drugs
- Medical and dependent care FSA plan; HSA plan with employer contributions
- Competitive dental and vision plans
- Employer paid STD, LTD, and life (additional life options available for purchase)
Growth & Development Opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities through our Career Path programs that allow you to increase skillset, competencies, and your compensation
- Staff Development funds to meet continuous development, training and CEU needs
- Masters in social work or other license-eligible field
- Two years of clinical experience treating persons/families with addictions and/or mental illness
- Must be license eligible for an LCSW, LCAC, LMHC or LMFT in Indiana
- Licensed with an LCSW, LCAC, LMHC or LMFT in Indiana (preferred)
- Must hold a valid driver's license with acceptable driving record and provide own, insured, transportation
- Knowledge of industry best practices