GBS Performance Measurement and Analytics Fall Intern
Are you a rising college junior or senior pursuing a degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics or Information Systems, or a recent graduate within the last 24 months? If so, we want to hear from you! The UPS Global Business Services (GBS) Engineering team is looking for a dynamic Performance Measurement and Analytics intern who is eager to obtain real-world, hands-on business experience.
The Performance Measurement and Analytics intern will work on analyzing data to produce Power BI and/or MSBI dashboards.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Compiles data from various repositories to display on dashboards
- Runs regression analysis on key data sets and make recommendations on findings
- Formats data for use with machine learning
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent Microsoft Access, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to manipulate data to derive actionable findings
- Statistical analysis skills
- SQL knowledge highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law