NURSE ADMINISTRATOR/MANAGER II
Headquarters negotiable with Upstate Region (Abbeville, Anderson, Cherokee, Greenville, Greenwood, Laurens, McCormick, Oconee, Pickens, Spartanburg, and Union)
Careers at DHEC: Work that makes a difference!
Pursuing Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Promoting Teamwork, and Embracing Service
1. Plans, organizes, directs, and evaluates regional TB services to ensure the provision of high quality, adequate and appropriate care, and service delivery.
2. Assures coordination and consultation within region and central office regarding implementation, performance and achievement of grant required activities.
3. Implements region wide agency/program policies and standing orders. Communicates the need for the development/revision of policies to the program.
4. Establishes and maintains effective channels of communication internally and externally. Communicates effectively and timely with central office, regional and frontline staff.
5. Ensures program staff has current clinical information and current practices per agency policy/procedures and standing orders.
6. Complies with applicable laws and regulations and assures compliance by staff.
7. Participates in and evaluates the recruitment, selection and retention processes to maintain appropriate staffing for TB services across the region.
Continuous Quality Improvement:
1. Assesses and evaluates TB services across the region utilizing standard data resources. Produces necessary reports to reflect findings. Communicates findings and collaborates with regional and central office leadership to develop corrective action plans when indicated.
2. In conjunction with Quality Improvement Director, monitors and evaluates Performance Improvement activities for TB services. Evaluates the
3. Implementation of best practices, including patient management strategies to facilitate/improve patient outcomes and negotiates change as needed.
4. Ensures the accuracy of public information materials and activities in accordance with agency and program guidelines/procedures.
1. Identifies continuing education needs for TB staff and coordinates appropriate training based upon required discipline competencies and program-identified competencies.
2. Ensures staff development including discipline and programmatic orientation, required in-service education, practice and program continuing education and training to strengthen staff competencies.
3. Assures clinical and programmatic evaluation of staff occurs on an ongoing basis.
Other Duties as Assigned including participating in regional and agency public health preparedness activities.