Paid Digital Internship -- Remote -- Fall 2021
Rising Tide Interactive is currently accepting applications for our paid Fall 2021 Internship Program. We’re looking to fill our roster with a dynamic class of interns in the following roles:
- Advertising Operations
- Client Strategy
- Graphic Design
- Media Planning
- Human Resources/Operations
- Video Production
Our interns will have the opportunity to join us in our work with Democratic and campaigns, committees, PACs, and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Also: *every* internship comes with training and mentoring opportunities (this isn’t a gimmick; we want to help you learn!).
The important stuff:
- Paid internship? Yep! We pay $15.20/hour
- You can work part-time (at least 20 hours/week) or full-time (up to 35 hours/week)
- Fall internships typically run from August 30, 2021 to December 17, 2021, but we’re flexible with start/end dates
- Location: Due to COVID-19, our offices are currently closed, so all fall internships will be remote. We will provide a laptop and a remote work stipend of $250 to help you get set up.
Nuts & bolts:
- Let us know if you’re interested in part-time or full-time work (or both) and what your availability is for the fall.
- Remember to let us know which internships you’re interested in and if you prefer a certain role over the others.
- Applications will be accepted until the end of the day on August 6, 2021, and must include a cover letter and resume. Final selection decisions will be communicated by August 20, 2021.
Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sens. Tim Kaine, Jacky Rosen, and Kyrsten Sinema, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, Voto Latino, the Southern Poverty Law Center, DCCC, DGA, DLCC, Giffords, and the LGBTQ Victory Fund, and we’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2022.
We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
Rising Tide Interactive participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Rising Tide Interactive is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before Rising Tide Interactive can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.