Physical Test Technician (2833)
Advanced Testing Laboratory, Inc. is seeking a dynamic Laboratory Technician to join our team of dedicated professionals focused on client service and quality. The ideal candidate will be motivated, energetic, forward thinking, and possess outstanding leadership development and/or technical skills, organizational awareness, and a commitment to excellence.
- Execute test methods in a laboratory setting
- Perform physical testing of consumer products using automated laboratory equipment and manual techniques
- Prepare precise measurements of materials using various apparatus.
- Calibrate and maintain lab equipment
- Prepare samples including cutting paper materials in to precise measurements
- Prepare data entry using MS Excel, record data points in tracking system, maintain accurate data records
- Adhere to all safety and regulatory guidelines
- Associates Degree in a science or engineering related field of study or 1-2 years experience in a science or mechanical role using hand tools
- Should possess basic computer skills and have experience working with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience using common laboratory equipment is essential
- Previous experience in the consumer products, pharmaceuticals, personal care, and/or food and beverage industries is preferred Experience working in an FDA/cGMP regulated environment is preferred
At ATL, we don’t just do the science, we have the opportunity to transform organizations. We need people who want to grow with us and contribute directly to our clients’ success. As scientific sourcing experts, the largest and most respected companies in the world ask us to create innovative solutions to big problems. We have more input and influence, so we can have a significant impact on brand-name products and visible projects. And you can play a bigger role.
Interested and qualified candidates, please apply with a resume and salary requirements.
ATL offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Pet Insurance, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with company contribution, Paid Time Off, and an Associate Assistance Plan. In addition, we offer a competitive salary and the advantage of a professional environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
ATL is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.