Lab Assistant - Hair Care (2889)
Lab Assistant - Hair Care
ATL is seeking a dynamic Lab Assistant - Hair Care to join our team of dedicated professionals focused on client service and quality.
- Training on and executing client-developed protocols for evaluation of solid form hair care products on hair tresses/switches. This entails several hours a day of preparing hair care product samples and working at the sink to treat hair.
- Preparation of product samples for testing, via dissolution, and measurements using basic lab equipment; Evaluation of how conditioned the hair feels when products are applied wet.
- Apply fundamentals of lab work such as pipetting, making solutions, running basic equipment.
- Completing experiments as assigned by client, in the timeframe requested. Communication with client is expected, regarding feasibility or questions.
- Recording data in a system that the client requires (could be Excel, ELN etc.), in the expected timeframe.
- Willingness to work with other ATL colleagues or client employees in the lab – to lend a hand during down time and work well as part of a team.
- Lab maintenance as necessary, including stocking of consumable materials, proper storage of research materials, and organization of lab reagents.
- Proper use of instrumentation, including daily calibrations and logbook entries where required
- Utilize safe waste disposal practices in accordance with site regulations and waste vendor.
- BS Degree in Chemistry or related discipline
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and ability to learn new software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be results-oriented and high level of attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and time management skills for success in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with a diverse team and possess a positive attitude
At ATL, we don’t just do the science, we have the opportunity to transform organizations. We need people who want to grow with us and contribute directly to our clients’ success. As scientific sourcing experts, the largest and most respected companies in the world ask us to create innovative solutions to big problems. We have more input and influence, so we can have a significant impact on brand-name products and visible projects. And you can play a bigger role.
Interested and qualified candidates, please apply with a resume and salary requirements.
ATL offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Pet Insurance, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with company contribution, Paid Time Off, and an Associate Assistance Plan. In addition, we offer a competitive salary and the advantage of a professional environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
ATL is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.