Social Media Marketing Intern
SōlHaus, Stamford, CT (Remote Role)
Mission: To make wellness resources more accessible, fun, and effective for young adults (ages 18-38 years old).
At SōlHaus we are passionate about promoting happiness through interaction.
Our Core Values include
Culture: Bonding over common interests creates passion and new opportunities.
Content: Creating brings accomplishment, purpose, and helps build momentum
Connection: Bringing people together helps them break old habits and form healthy new behaviors.
Our mission is to promote mindfulness, wellness, and opportunity to every community we can reach.
SōlHaus was born out of the need for a world of wellness through community. We exist to help people live happier, healthier lives. We do this by developing and hosting local and virtual events that bring communities together around positivity, empowerment, and culture.
• Seek out, vet, and outreach to potential influencer partners (wellness coaches, artists, and global entertainers) on Instagram and Facebook
• Onboard influencer partners and host Instagram Lives to help grow the SōlHaus brand.
• Brainstorm and collaborate on influencer and social content
• Monitor and track influencer and social content performance, and share data with the Founder weekly
• Brainstorm, execute and schedule all social media content for Instagram and Facebook)
• Respond to all customer questions & comments across social media channels (Instagram and Facebook) in SōlHaus’ brand voice
• Develop social calendars, taking into account holidays, product announcements, brand partnerships, and promotions
• Track comment trends, monitor social analytics, and report on these weekly to the Founder
• Intuitive understanding of wellness, mental health, and entertainment branding (Think Complex Magazine meets Headspace) with an ability to naturally adopt our brand's tone of voice & visual identity.
• Love of & professional fluency in social media channels (Instagram and Facebook)
• Ability to collaborate and bring new ideas to the table including, but not limited to: content, creative solutions and execution
• An eye for design
• Pursuing BA in communications, marketing, or relevant field
• Experience designing for social in Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects
• Personal interest in mental health, nutrition, wellness, fitness, art, and music
• Experience at a high-growth startup
We will work with interns to receive college credit if possible from your school. Interns with satisfactory performance or better will receive a letter of recommendation. Internships may be converted to paid positions at a later date.
Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.