Associate, CX Analytic Consulting
’s all about tapping into sentiment and building an emotional connection that keeps customers fanatical about our clients’ brands. That’s where we come in—we create exceptional customer engagement, accelerate digital transformation, and deliver actionable CX (Customer eXperience) improvements.
Concentrix is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance. We partner with ambitious, progressive companies from around the world to future-proof their business and stay ahead of the competition and customer expectations.
Concentrix is searching for a talented CX Journey Consulting Senior Specialist to lead a team through transformation projects for large clients and develop recommendations for improvement related to the project initiative. This role is responsible for developing client relationships, conducting data analyses, and communicating analyses results to project stakeholders. The Senior Specialist will also possess the leadership aptitude and ability to oversee Associates and Specialists on consulting engagements.
You should be self-sufficient and self-motivated, but also a strong team player. You’ll need strong organizational, multitasking and planning skills as well as a high commitment to quality and outstanding internal and external customer service.
In this role, you will:
• Consult with clients on business operations and performance initiatives
• Assess client documentation related to existing business processes, capabilities, and metrics to understand the current state client environment
• Lead the project team to successfully complete all phases of a data analysis project, including but not limited to: Planning, Data Collection, Data Cleansing, Analysis, and Recommending Solutions
• Interact with both external clients and internal resources while at client site to set appropriate expectations and facilitate the due diligence process
• Lead interviews, focus groups, and side-by-side observations of client personnel to document current business and operational processes as input to process improvement initiatives
• Develop key components of client deliverables (includes: ROI analysis, statistical analysis, strategic assessments, communications, and business processes) and/or oversee the work of Business Associates and Specialists
• Conduct internal and client-facing presentations to stakeholders to provide findings and recommended changes for improvement initiatives
Skills you’ll need:
- Confidently communicate ideas to senior executives as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Desire to work on team deliverables where individual achievements are components of a larger effort
- Display an exceptional ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to guide and manage customer transformation efforts
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Knowledge of statistical concepts and applications
- Working knowledge of call centers and self-service channels preferred
- Bachelor's degree in related field from a four-year college or university with four to six years of consulting or analytics experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
What’s in it for YOU:
- An amazing, diverse, global organization full of intelligent people
- Endless career opportunities and multiple paths for career development
- The ability to TRULY impact an organization and its growth and brand perception
- Transparency and visibility throughout a fast-paced, successful growth organization
- Fantastic benefits
- And more!
Apply and see for yourself why Concentrix is incredibly exciting and 225,000+ people around the globe choose to call Concentrix home.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.