TA for OT Process OT 686A – Level IA FW
- Self motivated, organized student employee to assist with OT 686A related to organizing class content, setting up guest lectures and simulation experiences, answering student questions, and other course and fieldwork related tasks.
- Seeking a self-motivated, multi-tasking, organized, student employee who can demonstrate verbal and written communication skills.
- May work up 10 hrs/week, throughout the week. Flexible work schedule.
- Must be willing to work during fall semester.
- Challenge existing ideas in creative ways to develop new possibilities. Often requires informed risk taking. C
- Identify important problems and questions, then gather, analyze, and evaluate information from diverse sources before forming a strategy, decision, or opinion. CT/PS
- Respond to needs of diverse audiences through flexible writing and speaking methods. Develop ideas through written and oral forms of expression. V/WC
- Maintain confidentiality, be punctual, and communicate changes in work schedule. PA
- Prioritize responsibilities to meet deadlines with successful completion of work. Ability to work inclusively in a diverse setting. L, TW
Required Skills – Excellent communication, organization skills, and ability to follow through with tasks.
- Work independently and efficiently
- Flexible schedule to meet the demands of the position
- Able to manage personal/student responsibilities with employee responsibilities
Hourly Pay Rate: $13/hr
Benefit Information: Employee Benefit information can be found on HR’s Website: https://hr.colostate.edu/current-employees/benefits/
Number of Openings: 1
Start Date: Aug 18
Colorado State University may conduct background checks on all final candidates.