We’re a research team actively recruiting patients with sickle cell disease. If you’re looking for opportunities shadowing hematology clinics while helping with our research subject recruitment, please contact us at (317)278-5045, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Basic medical knowledge or hospital/patient-related working experience is required. Efforts will be paid based on working productivity.
Main Job Duties:
- Patient recruitment for clinical research in Hematology Clinic
- Medical Chart review and data retrieval
- Patient data collection from in-person and phone call communication
- Assist with other clinical research team members.
- Must be fluent in English speaking and writing
- Being responsible and proactive in work
- Be highly organized and have the ability to prioritize.
- Consistently perform with a high level of assignments.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Adobe, Excel, and Google calendar and drive.
- Must be able to handle discretionary and confidential health information.
- Possess the ability to communicate with patients and other team members via phone, e-mail, and medical chart system
You will be benefited from:
- experience working with clinicians to shadow the clinics.
- training in using medical chart systems
- experience working on clinical research projects with IUSM faculty and other team members.
- experience preparing research documents.
- opportunities of being involved in other clinical and translational research activities/projects.
Sickle Cell Research Team of IUSM