Lifeguard – Adult Fitness & Noon Hour Outreach Programs
- Seeking a certified lifeguard student employee.
- May work 1.5-21.5 hrs/week, must have some availability during the following sessions: M-F 6-8am, 11:30am-1:30pm, 5-7pm, Saturday 8-10 am.
- It is not necessary to work every session.
- Maintain constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; act immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency PA, CT/PS
- Provide emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical service CT/PS
- Pool / deck maintenance such as squeegee pool deck of water, organize and store pool equipment when not in use, check lap lanes are tightened and in working order, ensure towels are replaced and restocked PA
- Ability to work inclusively in a diverse setting TW
- Be punctual, and communicate changes in work schedule PA
- Certified Lifeguard with certification lasting through May 2022 CD
- Certified in Adult CPR/AED/First Aid with certifications lasting through May 2022 CD
- Demonstrate integrity, honesty, dependability, responsibility PA
- Use available resources to manage situations, demonstrate situational judgement CT, L
This position is eligible for work-study, but work-study is not required.
Hourly Pay Rate: $13.32
Benefit Information: Employee Benefit information can be found on HR’s Website.
Number of Openings: 4
Start Date: August 15, 2021
Colorado State University may conduct background checks on all final candidates.