Jr Java Developer
Role: Jr Java Developer
Location: New Jersey (Remote until Pandemic)
Duration: Long Term contract
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Experience in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals
• knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Spring Framework (Would be plus)
• Developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)