Pace Engineering is a manufacturer of metallurgically engineered machined components located in Willoughby, OH. We are seeking an individual to support our materials management and accounting activities.
Project and tasks include:
• Review standard costs for raw materials, WIP, and finished goods.
• Conduct inventory cycle counts.
• Complete customer invoicing analysis to determine material surcharges.
• Complete job/order profitability analysis of quote vs actual production costs.
• Conduct customer order/production job analysis.
• Support preparation activities for the year-end physical inventory.
• Perform data analysis using MS Excel to organize, validate, identify trends, and draw conclusions.
• Miscellaneous office support work.
• Support CEO and VP of Administration in other daily/weekly tasks.
• Other duties as assigned.
Ideal qualifications include:
• 2 or 4 year degree in business or accounting or STEM.
• Comfortable working with large data sets utilizing MS Excel.
• Accurate. Good attention to detail.
• Quantitatively oriented.
• Self-directed. Hands-on/roll-up-your-sleeves.
• Team player. Cooperative.
• Willing to work in the office, on the manufacturing floor, or in inventory yard.
The position requires physical acumen including continuous standing, repeatedly lifting up to 40 pounds, walking throughout a multi-acre site, and working in non-climate controlled areas.
Pace Engineering offers flexible work hours, medical/dental/life insurance, paid holidays and vacation, and 401k.
For the successful candidate, position could matriculate to a management leadership role with additional responsibilities and wage growth.
If interested, please forward your resume to Tom Jonozzo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pace Engineering, Inc.
4800 Beidler Road