Business Data Visualization Analyst
Fragomen is looking to hire a dynamic Data Visualization Specialist in our Santa Clara, CA office. The key responsibility for this position will be to act as a primary point of contact between the business and our IT Reporting group.
In this role, the Data Visualization Specialist will work closely with legal teams to develop detailed business requirements and will then design reporting specifications to support these requirements.
What a Business Data Visualization Does at Fragomen:
- Provide reporting support to attorneys, paralegals and clients relating to the tracking, preparation, and filing of immigration petitions and applications
- Gather and analyze business requirements from legal teams and clients
- Formulate technical specifications for new reports based on business requirements
- Communicate regularly with team supervisors regarding reporting requirements and data integrity questions
- Verify specialized and / or new reports for accuracy
- Identify modifications that need to be made to current reports to accommodate data from the firm’s case management application
- Monitor and coordinate the handling of new and pending reporting requests, to ensure satisfaction of requirements and timely delivery
Let's Talk If You Have:
- Minimum two to three years of experience providing business analysis in support of reporting
- Prefer at least two years of experience providing reporting support in a professional office environment using SAP Business Objects/Web Intelligence (WEBI)
- BS or BA degree required
- Basic understanding of web-based data driven technologies
- MS Office expertise
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written is a MUST
- Strong data analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strong customer service skills to both internal and external clients
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven experience in handling multiple deliverables efficiently
- Strong organization skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Basic understanding of business immigration law preferred
For nearly 70 years, Fragomen has been exclusively dedicated to providing immigration guidance & support & has a global footprint of over 50 offices worldwide supporting immigration into more than 170 countries. Fragomen’s professionals are recognized as the world’s preeminent immigration practitioners & thought leaders in their respective jurisdictions.
Continuing to augment our client-facing technology offerings, our newly created subsidiary, Fragomen Technologies Inc., is focused on the nexus of law and technology. The recent acquisition of SimpleCitizen will be the cornerstone of our Fragomen Technologies suite of offerings, which currently also includes Fragomen I9 Service Center and Fragomen Connect.
Fragomen is committed to promoting diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity for all employees and applicants, regardless of race, ethnicity, heritage, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or intersex status.