Salary: Depends on experience.
The Nichols Accounting Group is rapidly growing and seeking talented, hard-working professionals to join our team! We have dedicated professionals delivering a variety of accounting and business services from our Ontario, Nampa, and Boise offices.
This is a unique opportunity to do what you love and advance your career to the next level with our Tax Team! We are value our employees. We offer competitive benefit package that includes compensation, bonuses, flex schedule options, paid time off, compensatory time off, health benefits, Friday afternoons off May through December, and much more!
Audit Interns works under the close supervision of senior staff to review accounting statements.
Short Job Description
- Assist with the review of income tax documents and financial statements.
- Analyze data, schedule, plan, and complete work papers.
- Develop a clear understanding of double entry accounting.
- Use technical knowledge to proactively identify problems and develop solutions.
- Communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of the business.
- Work with the entire team to ensure that company goals and priorities are met.
Key elements for fit:
· Continuous Learning
· Problem Solving
· Planning and Organization
· Results Oriented
Education & Experience:
- Applicant must have or be seeking a degree in accounting of a similar degree with tax and accounting course work through the intermediate level.
- Applicant must also have or be working towards obtaining 150 credit hours in accounting and their CPA license.
- Proficiency in use of computers and computer accounting software programs
- Good time management, organizational skills, oral and written communication skills
Nichols is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition.
Disclaimer: This job posting can be modified at any time. Job posting assumes employee is proficient in all previous position competencies.