CRM Solutions Developer
We are looking for an experienced CRM Solutions Developer to provide Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions to internal and external customers while understanding changes in business processes and adjusting the solution to meet them. The right candidate will have exceptional communication skills, experience in integrating multiple applications across the internet and on premise as well as working on full life cycle implementation across Dynamics, understand multiple business domains, and meets deadlines in addition to managing changing priorities while providing solutions that increase customer satisfaction.
- Design and implement MS Dynamics CRM solutions collaborating with business and technical subject matter experts with the ability to integrate Dynamics CRM with other systems in application landscape
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to understand business processes involved in the requirements
- Understand application landscape, design, code, test CRM/ERP application modules that meet architecture requirements and support integration of application components
- Deliver high level of customer service while providing solutions to exceed client expectations
- Continually develop skills and stay informed on new developments in the application architecture patterns and technologies
- Technical/associate degree and at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- 5 years’ work experience with integration services
- Proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms
- Experienced with integrating APIs, API management tools, RESTful webservices, and source code control software (Git, subversion, TFS)
- Knowledgeable with SQL server/Oracle/RDBMS
- Ability to analyze issues and propose application components and solutions to clients with a strong aptitude to pick up new skills
- Photography knowledge/background is advantageous
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 32,000 clinical studies, works worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.