Summary: Cystic fibrosis online education program strives to improve knowledge of clinical care guidelines for better patient care outcomes. IUSM CME has partnered with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CFF) to create eight online education courses utilizing the IU Canvas education platform to improve patient care outcomes for entire CF health care teams around the world. This is a great opportunity for a student to gain diverse work experience in a small team setting as well as make a substantial impact in the final product.
· Prepare for and assist with course beta testing
· Review course content and structure in IU Canvas
· Record attendance in database and email transcripts
· Conduct online research as needed
· Assist in course distribution
· Work with programs such as Tableau and Adobe Design for post course data analysis graphics and documents (training provided).
· Articulate transferable, work-related skills in a small team setting
· Gain experience and insights through job shadowing of Senior Project Manager
· Cultivate a professional network
· Identify and use relevant tools in the job search, including activating professional networks
· Describe/reflect on how interactions have influenced their perspectives on future career possibilities
Qualifications: Eagerness to learn, ability to move back and forth between multiple tasks, positive attitude, meticulous attention to detail, interest in learning different aspects of program creation and management, interest in learning new software programs/technology