Summer Audit Internship
We are looking for Accounting majors who want real work experience in a CPA firm! Work along with our team of professionals to develop your skills and prepare for your own professional accounting career.
From late May to early August you will be working with the Suttle audit team to meet our audit client needs.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Learn to use our software to prepare basic audit workpapers
- Assist in planning and execution of audit and attest engagements
- Learn the internal workings of a CPA firm
- Expand your teamwork skills to accomplish firm goals
Required qualifications for the internship:
- Junior, Senior or Graduate Accounting majors pursuing a career in public accounting
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Ability to travel overnight as necessary (primarily in-state travel)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with both co-workers and clients
- Must possess critical thinking skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Must have excellent computer skills, particularly using Microsoft Excel