Ecommerce Marketing Analyst
We believe the numbers tell a story. We’re looking for someone to share those stories with us to help optimize our revenue and customer experience across online and offline channels.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide actionable insights to Lunya’s Ecommerce and Retention teams through data analytics.
- Synthesize results into succinct take-a-ways that aid the team in decision making.
- Create targeting and segmentation schemes and develop predictive modeling to optimize marketing spend.
- Develop models to forecast key marketing performance metrics such as sales, conversion rates, ROAS, repeat rates, customer inquiry volume, etc
- Dive deep into complex attribution challenges and provide insights into acquisition and marketing mix through hypothesis testing.
- Understand customer and marketing ecosystems, including long term trends in demand patterns and customer behaviors.
- Support analysis of campaigns through statistical modeling, experiment design, and data mining.
- Identify inefficiencies within tools/systems, and make ongoing recommendations to marketing leadership for enhancements that increase efficiencies and increase revenue.
- Track marketing budgets and KPI trends via marketing dashboards.
- Develop automated and ad hoc reports, and models to support brand and marketing decisions.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business and 2+ years experience analyzing marketing and ecommerce data, drawing conclusions and making recommendations.
- Strong data visualization skills: You can convey data in comprehensible manner (bonus points if you’re an Edward Tufte fan).
- Google Analytics experience REQUIRED. Google Data Studio experience is desirable.
- Experience running analysis using a customer database (CDP, CRM) required.
- Understanding of marketing KPIs a must.
- Responsive with strong judgement, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop strong, synergistic relationships with cross functional teams.
- Excel wizard with advanced skills (pivots, macros, etc).
- Experience with a business analytics tool (such as Looker or Tableau) desirable.
Who we are:
At Lunya and Lahgo, our sleepwear helps women and men sleep better and feel confidently comfortable.
Our small-but-mighty team is smart, creative, passionate, and entrepreneurial-minded, who meet the same superior standards we set for our products. Our company culture is special and unique – you’ll dig it, we promise.
Interested? Send your resume along to us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your answers to the following questions:
- Tell us about a business decision that was made based on an analysis you presented.
- What’s your favorite marketing KPI and why?
Please apply by submitting your information to the email@example.com email versus through Handshake.