Phaidon International, a global recruitment consulting firm, is looking for an intelligent, motivated person with strong analytical and organizational skills to join its award-winning Operations team in the U.S. This team functions globally with a focus on our 7 (and growing!) offices across the US: New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, and Charlotte.
Joining this team means diving into an energetic, results-oriented, and meritocratic culture built around personal and professional development – just about all of our senior leadership (including our CEO) started with us as fresh graduates, and our emphasis on organic growth means that there is a path forward for everyone.
The Business Analyst role will operate at the regional level covering the entirety of the U.S., and is a high-impact position involving frequent interactions with senior colleagues. The role can be based either in New York, Dallas, or be fully remote.
- Manage user administration across all sales resource platforms
- Analyze usage activity, ROI, and other metrics to deliver strategic, actionable recommendations
- Take ownership of existing tools/dashboards/reports, and improve/redesign them to meet current needs
- Interact directly with vendors, managing the onboarding process in partnership with the IT team, as well as the contract renewal/negotiation process
- Develop resource-related internal training content in partnership with the Learning & Development team to drive stronger and correct adoption and usage
- Create and maintain relevant business process and knowledge documentation
- Additional project-based needs e.g. industry research and mapping, internal process design and implementation, ad-hoc support for cross-functional initiatives
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study e.g. Finance/Accounting, Business, Organizational Psychology etc.
- Proficient with Excel. Knowledge of VBA or other programming languages is a plus but not required
- Professional work or internship experience is a plus but not required
- Excellent verbal, written skills