The HR Analyst will be a key member of the HR Shared Services team focusing on enterprise HR, Benefits, and Payroll services. This position will be responsible for data analysis and compilation, process review to identify and implement efficiency and customer service improvements and supporting day to day operations.
- Support the business units’ HR and Payroll teams on day-to-day processes including troubleshooting and researching escalations from enterprise/multi-country payroll(s).
- Perform and/or provide support in research and analysis and be able to extract and interpret data from various sources, including managing delivery of standardized reporting, funding reconciliations, payroll audits, quarterly processing, and regulatory reporting as needed.
- Ensure timely reconciliation and funding of payroll and payroll related withholdings.
- Manage and process payroll interfaces and annual schedules and calendars for all enterprise payrolls.
- Work collaboratively with external vendors and internal functional areas to troubleshoot, research and escalate issues as necessary, proactively keeping end-users aware of status and taking responsibility for ensuring that outstanding issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Triage incoming communications and manage the flow of information appropriately.
- Own all process documentation and ensure accuracy and relevance.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Protect and maintain the privacy of employee personnel records including, but not limited to, personal and compensation information about employees.
- Open to future career development opportunities within Textron business unit locations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Some working knowledge of Finance/Accounting and Human Resources
- Experience with Payroll preferred
- Highly organized with the ability to manage and prioritize assignments
- Resourceful, critical thinking problem solver
- Strong research and analytical skills; ability to present findings to management
- Proficiency in Microsoft based applications and database programs
- Action and result oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information professionally
- Strong customer service skills