Undergraduate Laboratory Technician
About this Job
Seeking a self-motivated, multi-tasking organized student employee who possesses superior verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated, detailed oriented; organizational skills are a must. Part-time work for undergraduate laboratory technician in a microbiology lab that works with fungal and bacterial cultures. We study pathogens of forest, shade and crop trees.
· Natural innate ability for organization skills
· Prior microbiology experience a plus, but not required.
· Processing samples which includes isolations, plating, DNA extractions, PCR methods, and general lab maintenance.
· Working in greenhouse, watering plants and plant maintence.
· Independent self-directed worked after initial training.
· State Date: June 20, 2021
· Benefit Information: Employee Benefit information can be found on Hrs Website https://hr.colostate.edu/current-employees/benefits/
· Colorado State University may conduct background checks on final candidates.
About Colorado State University - Agricultural Biology (1177)
Improving ecosystem sustainability through teaching, research, and extension in entomology, plant ecophysiology, plant pathology, and weed science.