Oregon State Hospital has a Pharmacist vacancy! Pharmacists at OSH work collaboratively with providers to provide medical treatment to mental health patients in a hospital setting. This position will supervise technicians, provide clozapine and anticoagulation management, and work with interdisciplinary teams to provide clinical medication services. Do you have experience as a Pharmacist in these areas? Oregon State Hospital wants you to apply today!
What you will do!
You will provide professional supervision of pharmacy technicians!
You will perform data entry of medication orders into Avatar/RxConnect platforms!
You will perform and appropriately document clinical functions including:
· Anticoagulation management and direct patient care
· Orders and interprets laboratory results
· Clozapine management
· Diabetes management
· Antibiotic stewardship
· And much more!
What's in it for you?
We offer a workplace that balances productivity with enjoyment; promote an atmosphere of mutual respect, dedication, and enthusiasm. You will collaborate in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year plus pension and retirement plans. If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, the Oregon Health Authority is the place for you.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· Possess a current Pharmacist's license issued by the Oregon State Board of Pharmacy.
· Possess a Decorate of Pharmacy (PharmD) from an accredited School of Pharmacy.
· Completed a PGY-1 and PGY-2 residency or other advanced training/degree.
· At least 3 years’ experience in an inpatient hospital pharmacy setting.
· Experience with mental health patients and treatment
· Experience with precepting pharmacy students/residents
· Knowledge of Omnicell, EHR functionality
How to apply:
Complete the online application at oregonjobs.org using Job Number REQ-66516