Ticket Sales Representative - Part-time (year round)
JOB TITLE: Ticket Sales Representative
DEPARTMENT: Ticket Partnerships
REPORTS TO: Manager, Ticket Partnerships
JOB SUMMARY: Selling new full season tickets, partial season ticket plans, group tickets, premium tickets, mini-packs, pregame parties and single game luxury suites.
This is an entry level position with room for advancement.
COMPENSATION: Part-time hourly, commission to be paid for all qualified new sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Make 80-100 calls AND 80-100 emails per day from provided lists/self-generated leads.
- Sell Full Season Tickets, Partial Season Tickets, Group Tickets, Premium Tickets, Mini-Packs, Pregame Parties, and Single Game Luxury Suites.
- Setting a minimum of two appointments per day; showing seats, and giving ballpark tours with the intent to close business.
- Proactively seeking new leads through referrals, networking, and prospecting businesses.
- Maximize prospecting through game day and non-game day events.
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly ticket sales goals.
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service to all Orioles fans.
- Represent the Club in a positive and professional manner during home games and select events.
- Maintaining accurate and detailed records of all current clients and prospects with our software system(s).
- Perform other related duties as required.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Experience in ticket sales/operations and customer service preferably within a professional sports environment is desired, but not mandatory.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
The ideal candidate is coachable, driven, enthusiastic, and possesses a positive attitude. The ideal candidate must deliver outstanding customer service and exhibit characteristics of high level salesmanship.
- Adhere to Baltimore Orioles organization policies and procedures.
- Must be highly self-motivated and have a desire to excel in sales.
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload .
- Consistent attendance and on-time arrival daily and on all game nights.
- Perform duties as workload necessitates.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit résumé and cover letter to this post.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The duties listed do not represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
The Baltimore Orioles Are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Baltimore Orioles to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.