Awesome START-UP Opportunity for Talented FULL STACK engineer CO version
If you are a talented software engineer then there is no doubt that you could easily find some sort of job. Then what? Even the best coders will go nowhere in their career if they don’t select the right job.
Jobs are easy to find Opportunities are not.
Shouldn’t you spend your time, not only looking for an opportunity over a job, but for the right opportunity that could be life changing?
Not all jobs are equal, and neither are all opportunities. How do you know you are pursuing the right opportunity?
Ask yourself this.
Is the opportunity….
- solving a huge NEED?
- a ground floor company?
- serving a Trillion Dollar market?
- providing you huge career growth potential?
- a foundational entrepreneurial learning opportunity?
- challenging your mind and your abilities, while making you happy?
- offering you the potential of a $million dollar + upside and ownership?
- putting your work in front of customers like your friends and family and delivering joy?
- lead by passionate people who care deeply about the work they are doing and their mission?
I believe the right opportunity could deliver all of those things to you and more! You only live once. Seriously, YOLO! Why would you settle for a 3rd or 4th place when you could have 1st?
Here are the basics of what we are looking for, after you read through this I will tell you the next steps.
We are looking for a great fullstack developer who is proficient with React.js and SpringBoot. You will be developing new features across the stack while ensuring that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
This is a 1099 position. Persons paid on a 1099 basis are independent contractors and are self-employed. Independent contractors keep all the money listed on the pay. No taxes are taken out. You are required to pay all applicable taxes (Social Security & Medicare) as well as income tax. If you need further help to understand the implications of 1099 employment, please contact the Career Center for further assistance. Our policies can be found at https://career.colostate.edu/csu-recruiting-eligibility-requirements/
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Developing new API’s and services using SpringBoot
- Experience of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Springboot and Java development
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience
We are a technology startup, solving problems in the trillion dollar residential real estate market. We are finishing up our MVP and are pre launch. You will be working alongside a small team of dedicated entrepreneurs and technologists completing the MVP. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time, whether you are still in school and looking for an internship or have years of experience, none of this matters to us. What does matter is that you have the right skills, the right attitude, the right work ethic and you have concluded that you won’t settle for anything less than the right opportunity!
Let us know you are the right person to join our team by sending us a thoughtful response.