Ethnic Studies Work Study
General/ Office Duties and Responsibilities
• Open and close office as needed
• Maintain/clean up main office space
• Manage office supplies and equipment
• Assist with surplus and facilities management requests as necessary
Department Outreach and Communications Duties and Responsibilities
• Semester program and faculty support
o Compile and update department faculty office hours and contact every semester
o Compile and update overall department course schedule every semester
o Compile course syllabi every semester
o Work with Josh to upload files to department shared drives
o Assist with textbook orders every semester
• Assist in office projects and events (varies depending on when one arises, ex: posters, postcards, brochures, Graduation Ceremony, Ram Welcome).
Support department communications
o Design slides and posters for department presentations and activities as needed
o Support digital communications: Upload content for social media and web
o Write articles for department and college website and newsletters
o Post and edit website content including updating events and news
o Help manage other components of website
Please keep in mind that you MUST have an available workstudy award to be eligible for this position.
Available Openings: 1
Hours: 5-10 per week
Hourly Pay Rate: $15/hr
Start Date: Immediately
Benefit Information: Employee Benefit information can be found on HRs Website, https://hr.colostate.edu/current-employees/benefits/
Background Check Language: “Colorado State University may conduct background checks on final candidates.
This is a work-study position, students must have or be able to obtain a work-study award. Please contact the office of financial aid for questions or eligibility.