Sales Enablement and Channel Partners Intern (SumTotal) - Remote, Full-Time
Sales Enablement and Channel Partners Intern (Remote, Full-Time)
At SumTotal, we are all about making work matter. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. We are bold, sharp, driven and most of all, real. Join us in our quest to democratize learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
SumTotal, a Skillsoft Company, is looking for a Sales Enablement and Channel Partners Intern (Remote, Full-Time) to help build and execute marketing programs designed to support our sales team and grow our channel partner business globally. The ideal candidate is passionate about gaining new marketing skills and experiences and has strong project management skills, digital/social marketing understanding, and is a creative problem solver. This person will be able to adjust and balance multiple priorities quickly, always keeping our sales and channel partners’ experience top of mind.
Here at SumTotal, we can promise you that you won’t be treated like a typical intern. The first day you walk in the door, you’ll jump right in with the team – working on important projects and watching them come to life. This role offers you the chance to experience a “day-in-the-life” of a SumTotal professional. You will report to the Senior Manager, Growth Strategy, and work closely with team members in product, marketing, and sales.
Manages timelines and execution of deliverables that support our sales enablement, customer wins, and channel marketing strategy, including but not limited to:
- Sales Enablement
- Submit updates to the Sales Enablement newsletter and biweekly email.
- Help create and promote internal training sessions and materials.
- Monitor sales enablement metrics and schedule training follow-ups.
- Support training and tech roll out to the sales and partner channels.
- Partner and App Marketplace
- Help manage updates to SumTotal’s new App Marketplace
- Collaborate with marketing and product to promote new connectors and partners on the app marketplace. Leverage a diverse set of channels and formats designed to engage our buyers and learners (i.e., social media, PPC, content syndication, paid media, email marketing, webinars, video).
- Support the development of partner track for virtual global Skillsoft customer events.
- Partner and Customer wins
- Soliciting and compile partners and customers that we would want to interview around their use cases with SumTotal.
- Assist in the writing and coordination of customer win promotion through press releases, email, and other materials.
- Manage and understand what customers SumTotal is winning deals with.
- Work with content to create a customer win playbook as an internal resource to the sales team.
- Rising junior or senior working towards completing a bachelor’s degree. Major in business, communications, systems, database management, or marketing preferred.
- Prior internship(s) in a B2B company preferred.
- Must demonstrate superb attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to learn new business software.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and the ability to navigate obstacles and resolve issues.
Personally Accountable for Team Success. We unleash our edge together.
Confident Achievers. We are bold.
Intellectually Curious. We are sharp.
Adaptable, Agile & Resilient. We are driven.
Customer First. We are real.
MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in their best assets – their people – and build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft and SumTotal are partners to thousands of leading global organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The company features three award-winning systems that support learning, performance and success: Skillsoft learning content, the Percipio intelligent learning experience platform, and the SumTotal suite for Talent Development, which offers measurable impact across the entire employee lifecycle. Learn more at www.skillsoft.com.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law.