Contract Specialist, 603585200
- Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating in a maximum telework posture for all telework ready employees occupying a telework eligible position.
- If selected at the GS-09 level, the below responsibilities will be performed in a developmental capacity.
- Perform actions related to evaluation, analysis and negotiation of post-award actions.
- Perform contract management functions, such as amendments and modifications.
- Provide recommendations, technical knowledge and experience in post-award contract administration.
- Make final determination of price revisions under economic price adjustment clauses; contract changes in packaging, diversions of shipment, specifications and related price and delivery adjustments; excusable delays; and other administrative changes.
- Ensure proper development and review of modification documents for adequacy and completeness.
- Perform necessary follow-up to ensure complete, proper, and timely execution of all post-award functions.
- Coordinate with vendors to resolve contract delinquencies, payment and/or delivery issues.