Machine Learning Intern
- Be(come) a Machine Learning expert and lend your skill set to solving tough business problems
- Interface with client companies to understand their business pain points and identify where data science and analytics can be the solution
- Develop high-level solution architectures and work with our offshore team to build, test, and assess models to predict and optimize business outcomes
- Work closely with the offshore delivery manager to ensure a seamless delivery and communication cadence
- Communicate complex concepts and insights in a clear and interpretable manner
- Maintain an entrepreneurial spirit as you learn new ways to solve problems
- Hands-on experience in implementing machine learning techniques using Python, R etc. Experience with TensorFlow, Keras is a plus.
- Great analytical skills, with expertise in analytical concepts such as - Regression, Clustering, Classification, Tree based models, and/or other machine learning techniques.
- An understanding of Deep Learning techniques (CNNs, RNNs, GANs, Reinforcement Learning).
- Ability to think creatively and work well both as part of a team and as an individual contributor
- Strong communication and the ability to simplify the complexity of various algorithms
- Demonstrated exceptional abilities in some area of their life and will raise the effectiveness of your team. In short, we are looking for a “Difference Maker”.
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to work with a diverse, lively, and proactive group of nerds who are constantly raising the bar on turning data into tangible business value for clients.
- The experience of working in a category defining high growth startup in the transformational decision science and big-data space.
- The opportunity to create something new and put your fingerprints on the future of a rapidly growing business.