Temporary Customer Information & Service Dispatch Specialist (2 openings) - Superior Water Light & Power
This applicant pool may be used to fill additional openings within 90 days of the posting close date.
- Provides a variety of customer services under close-to-moderate supervision for one or more functional areas.
- Resolves customer questions, complaints, and requests; sets up new accounts; maintains records on customer accounts, credit risks, and delinquent accounts; and performs a wide variety of credit and collection functions.
- Coordinates field disconnection and reconnection activities including updates to Customer Information System (C2M).
- Provides usage and service information, and receives calls and orders to route distribution resources appropriately for the Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) project.
- Enhances and maintains Company image by supporting and communicating Company decisions, policies and practices, while protecting confidential Company information and customer privacy.
- May be cross-trained to support various functional areas.
- Ensure operational standards are met, data interfaces are effective and data integrity is not compromised.
- Requires the ability to maintain a high-degree of confidentiality.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree desirable
- Two years or more directly related work experience
- Requires excellent interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills to establish and maintain productive working relationships.
- This position may be subject to assessment of skills, job match and/or aptitude.
Employer will not sponsor Visas for position.
External applicants must apply online via www.allete.com/careers.
ALLETE is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, age, marital status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance or any other protected class.
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please contact our Human Resources department at 218-723-7553.