In an increasingly connected world, though people are moving across countries at an accelerated pace, the global financial systems are archaic and fragmented, creating headwinds for a global citizen.
With Zolve, our aim is to create a financial world beyond borders that provides equitable access to global financial products on one single platform. Our cross-border capabilities enable global citizens to access financial products seamlessly, save money and invest it further, helping them be financially free to pursue their ambition, no matter where they are.
We are actively looking out for passionate individuals to help us build a global bank for global citizens. As part of the early team at Zolve, you will tackle pressing real-world problems and work with cross-functional teams across countries.
With us, you can expect an atmosphere charged with ambition, innovation, optimism, and empathy where you can become the best version of yourself. Not to forget – a meritocratic environment where your ideas aren’t just heard, but valued.
● Responsible for analyzing customer needs, competitive offerings, and user requirements in depth
● Ability to coordinate with various functions to ensure product roll-out within defined timelines.
● Understand product priorities, and implement a product governance framework
● Responsible for innovative feature conceptualization, designing wireframes / prototypes and documenting PRDs to enhance app usability
● Work collaboratively with various teams including marketing, UX, customer support and engineering.
● Currently enrolled in a US university in a relevant Master's program or in the senior year of a relevant Undergraduate program
● Prior experience in tech roles is a plus
● Comfortable diving into data and deriving tangible insights
● Hunger to learn, innovate and build a lasting enterprise
● Passion for the problem statement and working in a startup environment
● Self-driven individuals who can take complete ownership of their work
● Prior startup experience is a plus
This is a remote internship.